Ulrich Sollmann
身体心理治疗师,管理者,政治家和教练的咨询顾问; 德国心理治疗学院院长,德国生物能量分析协会主席。
来自索尔曼教授的推荐:下面是放松减压系列练习中的第一讲:从呼吸练习开始。这些练习可以在家或是办公室里做。你可以一个人做这些练习,也可以和家人、朋友或你的团队一起做。做这些练习并对你自己的身体和感觉保持觉察的状态是很有帮助的。
如果你有问题可以通下方的电子邮箱或是微信账号让我们知道:sollmann@sollmann-online.de,wechat us 44801
从呼吸练习开始:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/bFQ9fe9EoKIrU7Js-cGT0Q
版权归属Ulrich Sollmann 老师所有
视频文字翻译:
Hello everybody, hello everybody who is listening and watching.
大家好,在观看和收听的你们,大家好。
And I’m glad that you are joining.
我很高兴你们能加入。
And i’m curious if you will like what I will share and what I will tell you today.
我想知道你们是否会喜欢我今天将要分享给你们的内容。
So first of all I want to introduce myself.
最开始我想先介绍一下我自己。
I’m Ulrich Sollmann from Germany, and i’m a body-psychotherapist.
我是Ulrich Sollmann,来自德国,我是一个身体心理治疗师。
That means I work with people when they have emotional difficulties or problems.
也就是说,我和有情绪困难或问题的人工作。
When they don’t fell so safe and happy enough in their relationship or together with their children sometimes.
这些人有时候可能会觉得在他们的亲密关系或亲子关系中不安全,不快乐。
Or if they have think about life . what life is, and what life should be, and how to develop himself.
或是他们会思考生命,生命是什么,生命应该怎样度过,如何发展自身。
And of course many people come to my practice with bodily symptoms.
当然,很多人带着身体症状来参加我的练习。
So to say psych-somatic symptoms.
这些症状是心理躯体症状。
And we work on body level.
我们一起在身体的层面工作。
I work to body ,refer to breathing, to the muscular tension, and way how they move, and how their face expressions.
我的工作聚焦于身体,也就是说呼吸,肌肉的紧张,身体运动的方式和面部表情。
And we relate this to the way how you feel, and how you can improve and develop your feelings.
并且,我们会将这些身体层面的东西与你的感觉相联系,你能提升发展自己的感觉,
And feel more vitality and more energy and more hope for life.
体会到更多活力,更多能量,更多生命的希望。
So I ,as a body-psychotherapist support people to feel their body again.
也就是说,作为一个身心治疗师,我帮助人们重新感觉到他们的身体,
To feel how they are, and how they feel safe in their body,
感受到他们自己是怎样的,他们的身体如何感觉到安全。
So they can breath more freely, or can move in a better way
这样他们就能更自由的呼吸,更好的活动身体,
And don't feel so tensed or so stressed or so stuck.
不再觉得身体紧绷,肌肉紧张或活动受阻。
One main aspect of body approach is that the exercises which offered to you today I mean which in the next weeks. The exercise that support the self-regulation system in the body.
我在今天和接下来的几周内提供的练习所代表的身体途径的一个主要原则是:身体练习将改善你体内的自我调节系统。
So when you do those exercises you can feel better.
做这些练习可以让你感觉更好,
You can feel yourself, you feel yourself as a living person, as a living human.
能更好的觉知自己,感觉到自己活着,
And at the same time, you can feel and experience and sense, how it feels like when your body moves by itself when it regulates itself.
同时,你能经历和体验你身体的自我调节动作出现时的感觉。
And it is very important because it’s a part of life to realize that the body can act by itself and can give you good feeling by this.
认识到身体会自动反应是生命的一部分非常重要,了解到这一点会让你能够从这种自动反应中获得很好的感受。
At the same time, this vitality, this energy which is awaken.Just like from a deep sleep.
这种活力,仿佛是被从沉睡中唤醒的能量,
This vitality can give you hope and life. Especially in times right now, in times of this global corona crisis.
这样的活力可以给你希望和生命力,尤其是在当下,在全球面临冠状病毒危机的当下。
So I also want to share that i work in China since about eight or ten years (ago).
我还想分享的是,我大概从近十年前就开始在中国进行工作了。
I came there for three times a year and work together with people in workshops or with colleagues and professionals.
我每年去中国三次,在工作坊中和人们一起工作,或是和同行或专业人士一起工作。
To train them in body-psychotherapy.
给他们提供身体心理治疗的训练。
I’m very interested in how you in China behave, and how you react and how you move.
我对中国人的行为非常感兴趣。你们是如何做出反应,如何行动,
And how you relate to other people, and how you solve problems and difficulties in relationship.
如何和他人建立关系,如何处理关系关系中的问题和困难?
This crisis you face and we in Europe face now is connected with very deep deep challenge. You feel isolated when you have to stay at home.
你们在中国和我在欧洲共同面临的危机带来一个非常非常大的挑战。
当你在家隔离时,你不可避免的感到与世隔绝。
You feel depressed because you can’t move out. Go out and move and meet people and enjoy life. And dance, or listen to the music,
你会因无法出门而感到压抑。你不能出门,访友,享受生活,跳舞,听音乐会,
Or meet friends for hotpot in the restaurant.
在餐厅和朋友吃火锅。
So many people sense and feel this in their body.
很多人的身体会感受到这种压抑。
Because the body feels tensed or with low energy or not vitally enough.
他们感觉身体紧绷,能量不足,没有活力
So these exercises which i want to offer to you in the next weeks.
我将要在接下来的几周中展示的练习
They help to open up even if you have to stay at home.
会帮助不得不待在家里的你打开自己的身体。
And you can do those exercises wherever you are.
你可以在任何地方做这些练习。
At home together with your family or friends.
可以和家人或朋友在家练习,
Or in your office, or in the hospital when you have a break.
可以上班时练习,或是病休时在医院练习。
These exercises, the variety of exercises will show you that you will have exercises which you can do at home when you have space enough for yourself and time enough.
练习多种多样,有适合你在家里空间和时间都充裕时的练习。
But also i will show you some exercises which you can do every where.
我也会给你展示你在任何地方都能做的练习。
Just being outside in the park, later when it is possible to go there again.
在比如等晚些时候我们又能出门时,可以在公园做得练习。
Or when you are in your office, and if you just have ten minutes time, you can do these.
或是你在办公室,只有十分钟时间时做的练习。
So i hope that you will take some profit out of it.
我希望你可以从这些练习中获益。
So coming back to the exercises, i want to tell you some guidelines for orientation.
让我们回到练习本身吧,我想先指出练习的一些原则。
When i offer all exercises, when you use all exercises.
你在使用我提供的这些练习时,
Just be aware of what happens in your body.
要保持对自己身体的觉察。
Is it a little “ting-ling”? or is it cold hands or warm hands?
有关节活动的声音吗?手是变冷了还是发热?
Or is there a tense in shoulder or not?
肩膀有没有紧绷?
Or how do you breath? And how is your breathing changing?
你如何呼吸?呼吸又是如何改变的?
Are you breathing “e-ha” deeply?
你的呼吸是“呃”“哈”那样的深呼吸?
Or are you breathing “he” with the chest hold up and you breath and you breath and you don’t really relax?
还是你呵呵地胸口一直鼓着不停呼吸但无法放松?
Or you breath too fast and don’t find a rest to breath quietly ,it’s good to you?
又或者你呼吸地太快,呼出和吸入之间没有一个合适的间隔?
Be ware of your breath is the second.
注意呼吸是第二个原则(第一个是关注身体的情况)
The third is be aware of how you feel. How your mood is?
第三个原则是要去觉察你自己的感受。你的心情如何?
How you feel and how you are in that moment right now when you do these exercises and when this happens in your body.
在你做练习时,在你身体发生了一些事情时,你感觉怎样?
Another aspect is just think about what comes into your mind?
另一个原则是试着思考你在练习时在想什么?
Just an idea? Or you just think of someone?
你的头脑中有一个想法?或者你脑中想着某个人?
Just let it happen, follow your thought and your idea but let it go again.
让头脑的活动发生,追踪你自己的思维和想法,但不要主动干预他们。
You can open up and be in some kind of flow while doing the exercise.
练习中你可以打开自己,并进入某种心流的状态。
Don’t grab on an idea or thought, don’t hold it.
不要去抓住你的想法和思维,不要有意地留住他们。
Just let it go, and then another thought, another idea will come.
让他们自由地进行,然后,另外的思维,另外的想法又会到来。
Or when you think of someone.
你想到什么人时也是这样处理。
Another aspect is just be aware of what you think about your daily life, about your future. When you finish the exercise, about the effect what will be afterwards?
还有一个原则是觉察你自己对日常生活及未来的想法。当你结束练习,你可能会思考以后的效果。
And at the same time, this maybe the last. And a very very important aspect is,
之后呢,这可能是最后一个原则了,也是非常非常重要的一个。
Always when you made the exercises. Make a pause and break. And take time for yourself.
每当你完成一次练习,停下来一会儿,给自己一点时间。
So that the self-regulation in your body can flow again.
这样你体内的自我调节系统就能活动起来了。
So that the self-regulation can have a chance to really move wherever it wants to go to in the way how it wants to flow.
这个调节系统此时就有机会按它的需要流动。
When it stops or starts flow again, just be ware and don’t control too much.
在自我调节开始或结束时,只是去觉察,但别去控制。
Because it happens in your body. And what happens in your body in that moment when you feel the flow of energy.
因为自我调节是发生在你身体内部的,你感觉到的使你体内能量的流动。
And of course you will feel better. I’m sure about this.
当然,有过这种体验后你会感觉更好——我很确定——
Even if you feel maybe sad or lonely or happy.
无论你的情绪是悲伤,孤独或快乐
And i tell you this because then when you do this when you let it flow.
我告诉你这些是因为,当你进行练习时,自我调节发生又停止,
The flow is just like in a river. The sadness comes, the sadness flows and the sadness will go away. It’s the same way loneliness or homesickness or whatever.
就像在河流中一样,你的悲伤来了又去,一如思乡、孤单或是其他任何情绪。
I want to share two exercises today.
今天我想分享两个练习。
Two little breathing exercise to start with.
两个简单的呼吸练习作为一系列练习的开始。
The next weeks i will show you some more exercises.
之后几周我会提供更多的练习。
I will have a smaller introduction of course.
当然我的介绍会更少。
I will start with exercise at once.
我可能会直接开始练习的介绍。
9:50 第一个练习。
Just sit in your chair in the way that you feel in an upright position.
坐在你的椅子上,坐直。
Your feet are on the ground. And not like this ,or not like this, or not like this.
把脚放在地上,不要这样,或这样,或这样。
You just have to sit upright. Put your hands here and just close your eyes for a moment.
你只需要坐直,把手放在这里,闭上眼睛一会儿。
And just feel how you breath. How you inhale, and exhale.
去感受你如何呼吸,如何吸进,如何呼出。
And when there is a pause after the exhaling.
还有呼出后那个呼吸间的间隙。
And the inhaling starts again. And the exhaling and pause will follow.
之后又一次开始吸入,紧跟着是呼出和暂停。
So just be aware of your breathing.
只是去觉察你的呼吸。
The flow of your breathing, and how you inhale and how you exhale, and how the pause feels like when there is no breathing.
你呼吸的流动,你吸入的方式和呼出的方式,你两次呼吸间的暂停
So just be aware of this and sit there for a little while.
去感受这些,坐一会儿。
So that you can sense yourself and come back to yourself.
这样你就能感觉到你自己,回到你自己。
And forget about what happened yesterday or the hour before or what will happen tomorrow.
忘记昨天发生的事,一小时前发生的事,或是明天将要发生的事。
Just be aware of how you breath. Aware in your body.
只是觉察你的呼吸,并去觉察你的身体。
You can sense your breathing. Because it is very important to support yourself.
你可以觉察到你自己,因为支持自己非常重要。
Put your hands on your belly and on your chest.
现在将你的双手分别放在胸口和腹部的位置。
And when you do so, you can sense the movement of your breathing.
当你这么做了,你就能感觉到你呼吸时身体的移动。
For example, when you breath more deeply or naturally i would say,
例如,当你深呼吸,或者用我的话说自然地呼吸的时候。
In your belly, the belly will move a little.
你的腹部,腹部会轻微的移动,
Will move up and down, the same with the chest when you move.
一上一下,胸口也是这样的。
Your hand here on the chest and you feel the movement.
你把手放在胸口,你就能感觉到这种移动。
by inhaling you will sense the movement by inhaling
吸入时你会感觉到吸入带来的身体移动,
And letting go by exhaling. So just keep your hands there for a little while.
呼出时这种移动就会还原。保持你手的位置。
And become familiar with your personal with your special rhythm of breathing.
你会对你自己特有的呼吸节奏熟悉起来。
Because it is you who breaths, it is your breathing pattern, your breathing rhythm.
是你自己在呼吸,用你的呼吸方式,你的呼吸节奏。
And this is important, don’t follow a breathing rhythm which somebody else tells you it should be good.
这很重要,不要去追随其他人认为好的呼吸节奏。
Don’t follow this, when you want to come back to yourself, to relax yourself.
别学别人的节奏,你才能回归你自己,放松自己,
Become aware of your own breathing.
觉察到自己的呼吸。
So this is the first step. Then i will show you two little breathing exercises.
这是第一步,其后我讲展示两个基础的呼吸练习。
Put your hands on the belly and the chest.
把手放在胸口和腹部。
And be aware of your breathing pattern.
觉察你自己的呼吸方式。
And then when you inhale, do it in two steps.
当你吸气时,分两步进行。
The first step is inhaling half of your breath into the belly and the other half in the chest. And then move by letting down, letting go and letting down.
首先,用腹部吸入一半,随后用胸口吸入另一半。然后同时将腹部和胸口归位,呼气。
So two steps inhaling and one step exhaling.
也就是说吸气分为两步,而呼气只用一步。
And just follow your breathing rhythm. Don’t force yourself to a special rhythm.
用你自己的呼吸节奏,不要强迫自己跟上某个特定的节奏。
and now I will exaggerate a little so that you will see.
我来比较夸张的向你们展示一下。
The first half in my belly. The second half in the chest.
前一半吸入腹部,后一半吸入胸口
And then both, let go. And again, inhaling, second half in the chest. Both, let go.
接下来同时收缩,让空气离开。接着继续吸气,后一半用胸口,同时呼气。
I will just do it and you just feel and sense the way how you move in the two steps breathing.
我只是演示,你需要自己去感觉你的身体在分两步的呼吸中的运动。
Please don’t force yourself. If you inhale just a little, you will feel just a little movement.
不要强逼自己,你吸气比较浅,你身体的移动就小。
And if you feel a deeper breath. Ok, there is a deeper movement.
如果你的呼吸很深,好吧,你的移动就会大些。
So just be aware of your breath and let it go. Then enjoy the pause before inhaling again.
只是去觉察,然后呼出。然后去享受再次吸气前的暂停。
And if you lose your rhythm it doesn’t matter.
你要是抓不住自己的节奏了,没有关系。
Just start again from the beginning.
从头重新开始。
The first half of the inhaling to the belly and the second half to the chest and both, let go.
腹部吸一半,胸口吸一半,同时挤压,呼出。
So when you feel disturbed or forgot about the rhythm.
当你感觉节奏被打乱了,或是你忘了呼吸的节奏
Just remember inhaling second step in the chest and both and let go. And you can do this for three four five minutes.
记住腹部吸,胸口吸,同时压缩,吐气就好。你可以做三到五分钟的这个练习
And you can just sense what happens in your body, this was the first guild line.
然后去感受你的身体发生了什么,这是这个练习的第一个原则。
The second how you breath, how is your breathing, how does your breathing feel.
第二个原则是,关于你怎么呼吸,你的呼吸是怎样的,他感觉起来如何,
And don’t ask why? Or why does it happen? Where does it come from?
别去问为什么,为什么那样的反应会发生,从哪儿产生的,
Just let it happen and be aware of how you feel when you do this.
让一切发生并去觉察你那样做的时候有什么感受
Maybe in the beginning you are little charged and exaggerated
可能一开始你做得有点紧张和夸张。
And maybe you can calm down.
那你可以冷静一点
So just be aware and also be aware of what you are thinking.
去觉察,同时你也要觉察你自己在想什么事
Or thinking of someone just let it happen and by breathing let it go again.
或是在想什么人,让这些发生,并随着呼吸让这些思绪再离开。
So this is the first exercise, the first breathing exercise.
以上就是第一个练习了,第一个呼吸练习。
The second one is very similar but just the other way round.
第二个练习和第一个很像,只是反过来了。
put your hands both on your belly and chest.
还是把你的受放在腹部和胸口
And by inhaling, you do it in one step, so belly and chest in one step inhaling.
吸气时,你一步吸进,腹部和胸口吸气时同时扩张
And two steps exhaling. I will show you.
呼气时则分为两步,让我展示给你们看。
And then the chest is the first half the belly is the second half.
呼气时前一半先挤压胸口,后一半挤压腹部
One step inhaling, two step exhaling.
吸气时一步吸入,呼气时分成两步
And just do it for a little while for some breath that you can feel, well I am still here.
这样呼吸一会,你就感受到,哦,我在这儿。
Inhaling in the way as your rhythm your breathing rhythm is.
吸气还是要按你的呼吸节奏来
Just in one step. So one step inhaling and two steps letting go.
一步吸入,简单来说,一步吸入,两步呼出。
And enjoy the the breath pause before inhaling again.
享受再次吸气前的停顿。
And if you lose your rhythm. I told you no matter don’t bother.
如果你忘了你的节奏,我说过,别担心。
Just start again from the beginning.
从头重新开始就好。
And you will become familiar with it.
你会熟悉这个呼吸练习的。
You can do this at home, in your car when you are waiting.
你可以在家做这个练习,等红灯的时候在车上做这个练习,
In the job........
在地铁里做这个练习,
Or you can do it by standing. So you can do it with open eyes with closed eyes, wherever you want. And wherever you feel familiar with and it is appropriate.
你可以站着做这个练习。你可以睁眼做这个练习,也可以闭眼做这个练习,只要你觉得熟悉且有尊严,无论在哪儿练习,都可以
And later when you are familiar, you don’t need your hands on the chest and belly.
等你对这个练习比较熟练了,你就不需要把手放在胸口和腹部了。
You can just do it by sensing from inside.And you will feel the movement in the body, movement of your breathing, the movement which brings up some feelings and let them go and vanish again.
你可以依靠自己对身体内部的感觉来做这个练习。你会感觉到你自己身体的移动,一种呼吸带来的移动,这种移动会带起一些感受,让他们出现又消失就好。
So I finish my first lesson, my first session together with you and I hope you are little curious about what will happen in the future.What kind of exercise i will show you.
我和你们的第一节课,或者说练习的第一部分就到这里,我希望你们对之后的我会展示怎样的练习有兴趣,
I would like to see you again, to meet you again and to introduce some more of those exercises so that you can feel better in this very very difficult time of the corona crisis.
我希望能再次见到你们,介绍更多的练习给你们,帮你们渡过这个面临冠状病毒危机的困难时刻。
Maybe if you are interested you can tell your friends and families about this little video session about those exercises.
你们要是有兴趣,可以把这个练习视频分享给你们的家人和朋友
And next they can join of course they are invited.
那样之后他们就可以加入了,我当然也会欢迎他们的。
And you can just pose the link if you are interested in little more knowing about this, you can follow my wechat blog, It is called “ body never lies”.
你可以分享视频的链接给他们,如果你对于我的练习有兴趣想了解更多,你可以关注我的微信公众号“身体从未忘记” “bodyneverlies”
Maybe after the crisis perhaps we meet in one workshop which i offer in China.
可能在这场危机过后我们会在我在中国开展的工作坊中见面,
Or maybe we meet in the metro in shanghai or wuhan or wherever.
或是在上海或者是武汉的地铁里,或者随便什么地方。
So i want to say good bye to you.
我要和你们说再见了。
Thank you all for listening and watching.
谢谢你们的观看。
I wish you all the best, for tonight, for tomorrow, for the week.
祝你们一切顺利。
Stay healthy. Don’t forget about life about vitality about your friends and your families.
希望大家都保持健康,不要忘记生命,活力,你的朋友和家人们。
I’m sure we can do it.
我相信我们可以度过这个难关
Ok, bye bye, bye bye, bye bye
好,再见。
2005 Address:Building 5008A No.1 Rd Guoding 335 Shanghai Shanghai GreatRen Information Technology Co.Ltd. © 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved
Powered by Weicheng 沪ICP备2021020817号-1