放松减压训练2:感知身体练习

Ulrich Sollmann

身体心理治疗师,管理者,政治家和教练的咨询顾问; 德国心理治疗学院院长,德国生物能量分析协会主席。

来自索尔曼教授的推荐:下面是放松减压系列练习中的第二讲:感知身体练习。这些练习可以在家或是办公室里做。你可以一个人做这些练习,也可以和家人、朋友或你的团队一起做。做这些练习并对你自己的身体和感觉保持觉察的状态是很有帮助的。

如果你有问题可以通下方的电子邮箱或是微信账号让我们知道:sollmann@sollmann-online.de,wechat us 44801

 

感知身体练习:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/mPsDpqSivb4VH-_-u2JxLw

版权归属Ulrich Sollmann 老师所有

So, Hello everybody. Here I’m again and we’re hopefully, we are here again. 

大家好我们又见面了,就如我们希望的。

And I hope you’re healthy, You’re fine.

我祝愿你们健康,并且一切都好。

 

Today, I want to introduce you to a better body feeling, especially when you’re on stress or in a critical situation or when you don’t feel so well.

今天我想给你们介绍一种更好的接触身体感觉的方式尤其适用于当你有压力,或处于紧急情况,或感觉不太舒服时。

 

Usually you don’t feel your body. You just in your head or you’re fixed on something which is not good.

通常在这种时候,你不太容易到觉察自己的身体,而往往会将注意力放在自己的思维上或者一直抓着某种不好的东西不放。

 

And, so I’ll invite you or encourage you today to better feel your body. This is basically very good for everybody, for you and for me.

所以今天我想邀请并鼓励你们去更好地感受自己的身体。通常来说,这对于每个人,特别是对于你我来说,都是一件非常棒的事情。

 

And I start, I’ll show you, I’ll guide you alittle.

那么我开始咯,我会进行展示,并且慢慢地带领大家。

 

I’ll start with rubbing my hand. And rubbing the hand means they can get warm.

首先,我开始搓我的手掌,这样会使我的手掌发热。

 

I can feel them. And they’re energized, they are charged somehow.

从而我能够感受到它们,它们好像被激活了一般,它们仿佛以某种方式正在被充电。

 

And I do it for longer time, not only for seconds. But just a little more.

我持续搓我的双手,而并不是仅仅几秒钟,可以再多搓一会儿。

 

Now you can feel your arm,they’re a little maybe heavy or a little tired or a little burning. So you can just move your hands . 

现在你可能感觉到你的手臂有一点沉重,或者有点疲倦,或者有点发热。

 

And just go on rubbing your hands a little.

那么,你可以挪动你的双手,并且同时继续轻柔地摩擦你的手掌。

 

Well just breathe, open up your breathing. 

很好,呼吸,把你的呼吸打开,畅快的呼吸。

 

So that you can feel your hands and your warm and energized 

你能感觉到你的双手,温暖而充满活力。

 

and then for a moment just stand there and just feel your hands. 

然后静静站一会儿,感受一下你的双手。

 

Maybe they’re tingling a little. And goes up until the arm.

它们可能有点发麻,从手掌到手臂都可能有些发麻。

 

And now I want to invite you to feel the shape of your body how to say, the boundary of you and your body being here in the world.

现在我想邀请你们感受你的身体,在当下这个空间中,感受你身体的边界。

 

 And you can do this in the way as I show you now. you can do it wherever you want to in your body.

你们可以按照我接下来展示的方式来做,也可以按照你想要的方式来做。

 

You can just clap a little. Start with one arm. And then the other arm. 

你可以拍一拍手臂,从一只手臂开始,然后到另外一只。

 

And you can do it in the way as you want to.

你可以按照自己想要的方式来做。

 

And if you feel fine with it you can just go on. 

如果感觉不错的话,可以继续。

 

You can clap your chest and breathe while doing this.

你可以在这个过程中边拍胸膛边呼吸。

 

It’s very important not to hold your breath.

非常重要一点,在这个过程中不要屏住呼吸。

 

Just clap not too heavy, just a little bit.

并且不要拍的太用力,而是轻轻的只需要用一点力。

 

You can clap your hips and your butts. And your legs. Breathe again.

你可以拍拍你的臀部,你的腿保持呼吸。

 

Even if you make the sound.

即使在拍的过程中会发出声音。

 

Shows that you breathe deeper, and more open your breathe.

深呼吸,让你的呼吸更畅通。

 

The better you can feel also from inside not only by being clapped by your hands.

这种良好的感觉不仅来自于你双手的拍打,而且也来自于你的内在。

 

Or you can clap your feet. And you can clap your face a little. 

你可以拍拍你的脚,或者拍拍你的脸。

 

But not too heavy, not too hurt. Just doing very gentle.

但不要太用力,不要拍疼了,温柔一点。

 

But just go on. And your lips. Just sound a little by breathing. Just like this. Wuwuwu~

继续拍打你的嘴唇。呼吸会听起来有点儿像这样wuwuwuwu~~

 

And just begin your chest and your belly. And you gentle a little. Don’t do it too hard and be hurt.

继续拍打胸部和腹部,温柔一点,不用太用力,否则可能会受伤。

 

Just do it slowly and not so heavy.

轻轻地,不要太重。

 

And you realize that I breathe deeper now because I’m not stress you know. I’m charged.

你也许会发现我的呼吸越来越重了,我现在慢慢不再处于压力状态下,我充上了能量。

 

And it’s very good for me to have a better feeling.To feel in a better way. 

对我而言,我有了更好的感觉,用一种更好的方式去感受。

 

So that I have a better body. That I’m my body.

我和我的身体产生了更好的联结,我和我的身体融为一体。

 

And then just stand there for a little while.

然后静静地站一会儿。

 

Just breathe, perhaps you close your eyes a little.

呼吸,或许可以闭上眼睛。

 

You can better sense how you feels now after you have clapped your hands, yourown body.

拍过自己的身体后,我们可以更好地感觉到身体的感受。

 

Just be aware of how you breathe and how you feel. 

注意你的呼吸方式和感觉。

 

And if there’s a thought of you think of someone, just let it go again. Just let it go. And follow the flow of your thought.

如果你想到了某个人,就随着思绪去,随它去,跟随你的想法。

 

So that you again and again can come back to yourbody.

以反复将注意力拉回到身体。

 

How you stand your body, how you stand there,and how you breathe.

感知身体是如何站立的呢,我们又是如何深呼吸的呢。

 

even if there’s a deeper breath, just be aware and let it happen, and you can stand there for a little while.

即使你在深呼吸,觉察到就好,并且让其自然地发生,你可以静静的站一会儿。

 

And afterwards, I want to invite you to lie down. Just lied down on the ground in the way like this that you bend your knees.

然后,我想邀请你躺下,就曲膝躺在地上,像这样。

 

And just relax a little. And you close your eyeswhile lying on the ground.

然后放松一些,躺在地上的时候可以闭上眼睛。

 

Just breathe and follow the flow of your breath. 

顺着呼吸,然后跟着你呼吸的感觉。

 

Is there an inhaling or it’s an exhaling, and pause, and another in-strokeand then exhaling again.

这时是在吸气还是呼气呢,稍微停一下,然后再继续吸气、呼气。

 

And stay there for 2 or 3 4 5 minutes, so that you can really let go and you can follow the flow of just being there.

然后保持这样几分钟,现在你就可以真的放松下来,并且跟随着这种感觉。

 

And just be aware of yourself, of your body, that you can feel inside of your body. And you’re your body.

觉察自己,觉察自己的身体,觉察到身体的内在,然后和身体逐渐融为一体。

 

And then just slowly get up. And stand there again for a moment and just feel being present, being here, in your body.

然后慢慢地起来,站一会儿,感受下自身的存在,感受自己的身体。

 

And when you feel your body in the way as it is now or how you feel your emotions.

你感受自身情绪的方式去感受自己的身体。

 

And just stay there for a little while and open your eyes now.

现在站一会儿,然后现在睁开你的眼睛。

 

 And just beaware of the world around you about the situation where you ‘re right now, in the room or out in the park or somewhere.

感受一下你周围的环境,这个环境或许是在房间里,或许在公园,或者别的什么地方。

 

And just take again as part of your life and feel it from inside, from your body.

然后再次将这些作为你生命的一部分,从内在身体中体会它们。

 

So that it is more connected, that you’re connected in the world, to the world. And the world is connected to you.

通过这样的方式与世界建立更紧密的联结,世界也与你产生了联结。

 

Thank you very much for listening and for joining.

非常感谢你们的聆听和参与。

 

I hope you’ll have a nice time. 

希望你们过的愉快。

 

Tomorrow, or in two days, or in three days, there ‘ll be another little video with a little exercise.

明天或两三天内,我将会在另一个练习视频与你们相见。

 

So, bye bye, bye bye.

那么再见~~

 

By the way, if you’re more interested, soon there’ll be a book of mine being published in China maybe in May.

顺便说一句,如果你很感兴趣,我的一本书可能会在五月份在中国出版。

(目前预计本书可能在年底出版)

 

And this is about exercising and feeling yourself and feeling in your body, being in your body and be your body.

这本书是关于锻炼并感受自身和自身身体的感觉,以及和身体在一起。

 

So I’ll inform you early enough if you’re interested. So, bye bye, bye bye.

如果你有兴趣的话,我会提前告知你们。那么,再见,再见。

2005 Address:Building 5008A No.1 Rd Guoding 335 Shanghai Shanghai GreatRen Information Technology Co.Ltd. © 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved

Powered by Weicheng  沪ICP备2021020817号-1