放松减压训练6:头部放松练习

 

这是在居家或者在办公环境可以进行的身体练习,帮助大家从身体层面体验到放松,减压和安定的力量。

头部放松练习: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/Q8z_Wy3Gv6Q-8cxcZWt7-Q

版权归属Ulrich Sollmann 老师所有

早上好或者下午好

Hello good morning or good afternoon

 

当你今天看到一个小视频 你会体验到我以舒适的姿势躺下 我也会邀请你做同样的事情

when you see a little video today you will experience melie down in a comfortable position and I will invite you to do the same.

 

也躺在地上 探索身体的某个特定区域

to also lie down on the ground and explore a very specificarea here in the body.

 

这个区域连接着肩膀和脖子以及头部

It is the connection between the shoulders and the neckand the connection to the head.

 

因为这里有非常强大的

Because here there are very strong

 

非常强壮的肌肉支撑着头部 它们是连接头部和头部之间的重要纽带

very strong muscles which hold the head and which are verystrong and important connection between

 

大脑的思考或认知区域 另一方面

The thinking or cognition area in the head and on the otherhand

 

身体、身体的其他部分

the body, the rest of the body 

 

心脏 胃和进食区域

the heart and the stomach and the feeding area.

 

你也许记得当你努力工作 思考很多

And perhaps you remember when you work hard when you thinka lot

 

或者当你和某人严肃地讨论到

or when you discuss with somebody some serious

 

一个方面

an aspect

 

或者当你遇到问题时

or when you have problems

 

或者当你有压力时

or when you have stress

 

你可能会感到头痛或有压迫感

you perhaps feel some headache or some pressure in thehead

 

可能在前额 头顶或者脖子上

maybe on the forehead or on top of the head or in the neck

 

或者患有偏头痛等等。

or you have migraine or so.

 

所以准备好这个区域是非常有用的 这样你在未来会感觉更好

So it is very helpful to prepare this area so that youfeel better in the future.

 

当你需要做这些脑力工作时

when you have to do all these brain stuff

 

你知道的,你在思考、工作、思考和交谈时,你失去了连接

you know you're thinking and working and thinking and talkingand you lose.

 

这样时,你就会失去与身体的联系

By this you lose often the connection to your body.

 

这时你是否会感觉到你内心的感觉或你最深层的感觉

do your feelings and your heart feelings or your deepestfeelings.

 

到目前为止

In so far today

 

我会邀请你

I will just invite you

 

去连接在这方面断开连接的部分, 去体验这部分领域 让这里能感觉的更好

do what you lose about this area to experience his areaand to feel better there.

 

首先

So first of all

 

只要舒服地躺在地上

just lie down on the ground in a comfortable position

 

我要这样做

and I will do it in this way.

 

我的脚放在地上,腿或膝盖稍微向上

with my feet on the ground and the legs or the knees alittle up.

 

所以我会做得更快,你们可以听、看, 看我是怎么做的。然后你们可以自己做,你可以用更多的时间,用比我现在做的多得多的时间。

So I would do it a bit faster and you can just listen andsee and watch how I do it and then you can do it on your own and you can pay muchmore time than I do

 

因为我仅仅是演示一下

because I will just demonstrate.

 

首先

So first of all

 

我只是躺一会儿

I just lie down a little.

 

感受一下躺在地上是什么感觉

Feel how it is to lie on the ground.

 

感受你的身体和呼吸

And to feel your body and your breathing

 

也许是腹部呼吸或者胸部呼吸

maybe the breathing in the belly or in the chest.

 

这样你可以平静一些

So that you can come down a little.

 

当有某种想法的时候

And when there is some sort of some idea

 

就让它去吧

just let it go that you.

 

你会感觉更好,更好的感受

Better and you better can feel

 

你的身体

your body.

 

让我们花三四分钟时间

So let's just take your time three or four minutes.

 

你也许会意识到呼吸可能

And you will perhaps realize that the breathing got

 

有点痛

a little sore.

 

或者它会在腹部和胸部

Or it touches the belly and the chest

 

而不只是胸部或腹部

and not only the chest or the belly.

 

所以我们会慢慢来

So we'll just take your time.

 

过了一会儿

And after a while

 

我会的

I will

 

稍微动一下肩膀和脖子

mobilize a little the shoulders and the neck.

 

我会告诉你们我是怎么做的

And I will show you how I do it.

 

首先

First of all

 

是肩膀

It is the shoulders.

 

我抬起它们,在地板上轻轻地撞击

I lift them and bump them on the floor a little

 

有点像这样

just like.

 

Aha

Aha

 

然后我让我的肩膀休息一下

And then I take a rest later with my shoulders.

 

我现在感受下它是怎么样的感觉。

I just feel how it is now.

 

也许可以深呼吸一下

Maybe there's a deep breathing or

 

如果你感到有点兴奋

If you feel a little excitement.

 

那就

So just.

 

再做一次

Let it happen for a while and then do it again.

 

撞击你的肩膀

Just bump your shoulders.

 

然后你再次放下肩膀,让你的肩膀休息,只是静静地感受你的身体

Then you lie down again with your shoulders and take arest and just feel your body.

 

当有叹长气的时候,这并不要紧

And it doesn't matter when there is a sigh

 

 

 

或者当你说话地音调和深呼吸影响时,也没关系。

or when you have a tone connected with your breathing.

 

然后我可以调动颈部和头部的连接就像我移动我的头一样

And then I can mobilize the neck and the connection tothe head in the way that I move my head in a no movement.

 

轻轻地

in the light.

 

Aha

Aha

 

不是太快也不是太强硬

It is not too fast and not too hard

 

但也不能太慢

but also not too slow.

 

No

 

no

 

你能说什么

what you can say.

 

No

 

no

 

no

 

no

 

no

 

no

no

 

no

 

no

 

no

 

no

 

no

 

no

 

no

 

no

 

no

 

no.

 

然后你让你的头

And then you let your head.

 

躺在地上一动不动

Lie on the ground again without movement.

 

感觉你的脖子,肩膀和头之间的连接

And just feel your neck and the connection between shouldersand head.

 

当你以正常的动作移动你的头时

And when you move your head in the normal movement

 

不要做得太辛苦

don't do it too hard.

 

不要强迫自己,但也不要做得太慢

Don't force yourself but also don't do it too slowly.

 

调动你的精力

Just mobilise your energy level.

 

Ah

 

Ah

 

Ah

 

也许你身体的其他部分也能感觉到运动

Maybe you feel the movement in the rest of your body also

 

所以让它发生吧

so let's let it happen.

 

Ah

 

然后再休息一下,你可以做两到三次来调动能量

And then have a rest again and you can do it twice or threetimes just to mobilize a live of the energy.

 

感受一下

And just feel

 

身体的这个部位

this area of the body.

 

然后我希望你抬起你的头

And then I would like you to lift your head.

 

做三四次呼吸,然后再把它放在地上

Just for three four breath and then put it down on theground again

 

我会演示一下,只要稍稍抬起你的头

I will just show you just lift your head a little.

 

做四次呼吸并保持脖子

Take four breath and hold it.

 

不用再坚持了,把你的头放在地上静静地感受。

Never let it hold again and put your head on the groundand just feel.

 

不要强迫你自己

Don't force yourself

 

不要压迫自己

don't push yourself.

 

只要坚持三到四次呼吸

Just hold it up for three or four breath.

 

第二次

And the second time.

 

张开你的嘴呼吸

Open your mouth by breathing.

 

然后你可能会感到胸部有一点颤动

And then you maybe you feel a little movement in the chest.

 

让这一切发生,然后再次把头放在地上,不着急慢慢来

just let it happen and then put down your head on the groundagain and take your time.

 

第三次,抬起来

And then the third time take it up

 

抬起来时,做三四下呼吸

lifted up for three for breath.

 

我觉得这样做的时候这里有点颤抖

I just feel as it happened when there is a little shaking

 

也许是在胸部,因为紧张的原因

maybe in the breast because of the tension.

 

Ah

 

Ah

 

我又把它放在地上

And I put it down on the ground again.

 

我只是感受

I just feel.

 

也许可以深呼吸一下

Maybe there is a deeper breath.

 

就让它发生吧 因为这很正常的

Just let it happen because it's a normal

 

你身体对你呼吸的自动反应

automatic reaction of your body of your breathing.

 

这表明,你放开了,放开了身体上半部分的张力

And it shows that you let go later that you open up andlet go of the tension in the upper part of your body.

 

然后你可以把头稍微顶靠在地板上

And then you can press your head a little against the floor.

 

慢慢地

Just proceed

 

但是不要压迫自己

but don't push yourself.

 

不要强迫自己

Don't force yourself.

 

只要稍微按一下 然后三四次呼吸

Just press it a little and breathe for three four breath.

 

稍微控制一下紧张感

And hold the tension a little.

 

然后再一次这样做

And then let go again.

 

我只是感受,当放松时,那是什么感觉

I just feel when you let it go how it feels like.

 

然后再做一次

And then you can do it again.

 

只要把头往地板上压一点

Just press your head a little.

 

顶着地板,张开嘴,做三四次呼吸

Against the floor and open your mouth and breathe for threefour breath.

 

然后再放松

Then let go again.

 

当你稍微放松的时候静静地感受

And feel when you relax a little.

 

接下来,我们做第三次。

Then we're doing it for a third time.

 

把头稍微用力压在地板上,张开嘴,呼吸

Press a little against the floor and open your mouth andbreathe.

 

这样做的时候,发出一些声音。

Doing with a little tall with a voice.

 

不要强迫自己,让自己放松

Don't force yourself and let yourself go again and justrelax.

 

慢慢来

And you have to take your time for a little while.

 

感觉全身的呼吸

I just feel your breathing in the whole of your body

 

感觉在你身体的这个部位

and in this part of your body.

 

的放松

the relaxation.

 

我做得快了一点

And I did it a bit faster

 

你知道的

You know

 

所以当你在家里做的时候

so when you do it at home

 

慢慢来

just take you a time.

 

给自己多点时间

Take more time for yourself.

 

现在我要邀请你们来做一个小小的头部运动

And now I will invite you for a little little very littlemovement with the head.

 

这是一个运动 只是有点像

It is a movement just just a little just like.

 

我做得稍微多一点 你们可以看到它是怎样的

I do it a bit more that you can see how it is

 

但我希望你们能以一种非常轻微的方式来做,在这种轻微的方式下,你能感觉到颈部的肌肉和运动

but then I would like you to do it in a very litte waythat you just feel the muscles and the movement in the neck.

 

这不是一个静止的运动

It is not a nomovement

 

只是一个很小的动作

but just a very little movement

 

就像

just like.

 

这样你就能感受到这种联系

So that you can feel the connection.

 

这种联系在于

The connection between.

 

你的脖子和脑袋

Your neck and your head.

 

脊椎和带围巾的肌肉部位

Where the spine and the muscles go into the scarf.

 

然后

And then.

 

不要动 稍微放松一下

Don't move and just relax a little

 

感知一下这个区域

Aware of this of this area.

 

再一次

And again

 

做一个非常微小的动作

do a very tiny little movement.

 

就做一会儿,然后休息一下

Just for a little while and then take a rest.

 

然后

And then.

 

休息一下

Take a rest.

 

这样你就会更加意识到这种联系

So that you are more aware of this connection.

 

你可以想多做几次就做几次,

And you can do this for a couple of times as much as youwant

 

但不要强迫自己,只时和它做朋友

but don't force yourself just be a friend

 

和你的脖颈做好朋友

a good friend to your neck.

 

然后你可以再做一点

And then you can do another little well.

 

紧张和放松同时进行

Tension and loosening up at the same time.

 

所以这次我不会真的抬起头来

So this time I don't lift my head really

 

我只是

I just.

 

收紧这里的肌肉,让它们

tense the muscles here so that they.

 

可以抬起头

could lift the head

 

但他们不会真的抬起头来

but they don't really lift the head.

 

我给你们看一下

I will just show you.

 

就像我现在这样,这让我感到紧张

It is just like I lived now and I feel the tension.

 

但头还在地板上

But the head is still on the floor.

 

保持住做四五次呼吸

And hold it for four or five breath.

 

所以这只是一个运动的开始

So it is just the beginning the beginning of a movement

 

抬起头部的一个开始,但是并不真正的抬起,也不移动。

the beginning of lifting the head that you don't lift andyou don't move.

 

然后你再花时间放松一下

And then you take time again and relax.

 

然后我再做一次

And then I do it for a second time.

 

我好像抬起了头

It seems that I lift my head

 

但我没有举起它

but I don't lift it.

 

我只是让肌肉做好准备,这样他们准备举起的状态。

I just prepare the muscles so that they could lift.

 

我保持着我的头

The head and I hold it.

 

所以我的头发仍然接触地面

So the hair of my head still touched the ground.

 

然后再次休息

And then I take a rest again.

 

你可以尝试做一些小改变,在这个动作的基础上。

You can change your little with this little movement

 

就像

just like.

 

让头静止

Put the head in a quiet

 

静止不动

calm position without movement.

 

然后你可以稍微抬起你的头 而不用真正离开地面

And then you can lift your head a little without reallyleaving the floor of the ground.

 

所以你可以

so you can

 

我的意思是

I mean

 

做你自己的决定

follow your own decision

 

哪个更适合你

which fits better to you

 

哪个对你的脖子更好

which is better for your neck.

 

你完成之后可以花点时间

And you can take some time and when you finish.

 

就在那里呆一会儿

Just stay there for a little while.

 

在你移动之前

Before you move.

 

现在移动到你觉得舒服的一边去

To one side which is comfortable for you.

 

变成胚状形的状态

Go to with embryo like position.

 

就像这样

Just like this

 

这会让你感觉舒服

so that you feel comfortable.

 

然后你可以稍微休息一下 这对你的身体很舒服 这样你就可以更好地对那份温柔的感受敞开。

And then you can take a rest a little so that he was smoothto your body so that you can open up more deeply for the smooth the gentle feelings.

 

慢慢来

take your time and then.

 

在一开始的时候

When in the beginning

 

当你说

you said

 

no

 

你的头做了no的动作

you did the normal movement with the head you know

 

现在我们做yes的运动

Now do a yes movement

 

非常温柔的动作 这会让你感到舒服

very gentle Movement in a way which is comfortable foryou.

 

我可以这样做

I can just do it

 

你可以看到 你可以这样做

and you can just see and you can do it in the way.

 

你可以用这样的方式做

How you like to do so.

 

它是一个运动类似于这样

It is just a movement like.

 

所以你和你的脖子,肩膀和头部都是很好的朋友

So again you are a good gentle friend of your neck of yourshoulders and the connection to the head.

 

你可以这样做几次 在你睁开眼睛之前呆上几分钟 完成这个练习

And you could do it for a couple of times and stay therefor some minutes before you open up your eyes again and finish the exercise and.

 

然后我好了

Then I well

 

我可以想象 你会感觉好一点 放松一点 你会做得很好

I can imagine that you feel a little better more relaxedand you can do this well

 

放松一天一次的头部锻炼

loosening up of the head exercise once a day

 

或者当你有压力时

or when you have stress

 

当你有

and when you have

 

例如

for example

 

更严重的头痛或偏头痛时,不用强迫自己

the deeper headache or migraine don't force yourself.

 

不要压迫自己

Don't push yourself.

 

这是非常

This is very

 

非常重要的

very important.

 

头痛 往往表明你不再真正熟悉那种温柔的感觉 对自己的温柔

And often my brain or deep deep headache shows that youare no longer really familiar with the soft feelings with the gentleness to yourself

 

所以头痛和偏头痛是一种补偿,让你感觉到你的生活不再如此放松

so the headache and migraine is some kind of a compensationnot to really feel how tends to your life is so loosening up

 

以至于无法缓解他们的头痛

loosening up the headache they had.

 

连接非常好 非常重要

The connection is very good and very important.

 

所以慢慢来

So take your time.

 

当然 我将在下周更多地提到这些练习

and of course I will refer to more of these exercises duringthe next week.

 

祝你玩得愉快祝你今天过得愉快

So have a nice time has a nice day and buy

 

再见

Bye

 

再见

Bye

 

再见

Bye

 

 

 

2005 Address:Building 5008A No.1 Rd Guoding 335 Shanghai Shanghai GreatRen Information Technology Co.Ltd. © 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved

Powered by Weicheng  沪ICP备2021020817号-1