放松减压训练7:桥接头部和盆骨

 

这是在居家或者在办公环境可以进行的身体练习,帮助大家从身体层面体验到放松,减压和安定的力量。

 

桥接头部和盆骨:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/3QXbwv08oQJwiuTzaJhtYw

版权归属Ulrich Sollmann 老师所有

 

 

向上滑动阅览视频文字稿 

 

 

早上好,下午好,晚上好,无论你在中国还是世界上的其他角落。

So hello  good morning and good afternoon or good evening wherever you are in the world or in China

                             

希望你享受生活,晚上有个好睡眠,

I hope you had a nice time  a nice sleep when it's morning or

                           

如果白天能够好好工作。

a nice afternoon nice job to do.

                             

或者你们交了一个好朋友,你们一起吃饭

or You made a good friend of yours and have dinner together

                             

或许你和你爱的人在一起。

with uh well the person you loved.

                             

我会邀请你

so I will invite you

                             

来经历更深层次的体验,

for some deeper experience

                             

这种深层次的体验是关于

deeper experience of

                             

整个胸部,

I mean all the chest

                             

从胸部的这里

the chest from here

                             

一直到肩膀和脖子。

to the shoulders and the neck.  

                             

这是一项更深入更集中的联系。

It's a deeper and more intensive exercise.   

                             

我会展示给你们看,这样你们就可以放松肌肉。

I will show you so that you can lose them up the muscles

                             

尤其是拉伸肌肉,

especially the stretching muscles   

                             

为了打开深呼吸,你能感觉到更多的能量和活动

and to open up the deeper breathing so that you canfeel more energized and more mobilized  

                             

我会

I will  

                             

给你们展示

show you so that you can  

                             

这样可以方便你们在家中练习

practice at home.  

                             

我希望你们不仅是感觉好一点了,而且更加强壮,更有活力。

and I hope that you feel not only better  but also stronger and more vital.  

                             

这个练习很简单。我在两个练习之间衔接

It is uh well just easy. The two exercises and Ichange them  

                             

中途不用休息。

without the rest. 

                             

这很重要。

so That's very important.  

                             

现在,

  Now   

                             

我做了一个练习,然后衔接到另一个

I do one exercise and change over to the other  

                             

在我想做下一个的时候,或者撑不住的时候。

in the moment when I want to do it  or when I cannot hold it anymore.  

                             

不管你坚持多久

Uh and  it doesn't matter if you hold it for  

                             

 

可能只有12345秒,或者有10秒。

12345 seconds, only or for 10 seconds.

 

                           

你可以自己选择和决定。

It doesn't matter you can choose and decide by yourself.  

                             

当你觉得准备好了,你就会转换下一个练习

When you feel ready  you change.  

                             

还有

  And  

                             

这里面的重点是不要中途停顿。

important is not to make a break or pause in between.  

                             

连贯地转换,持续地体验你的感觉

So just go on changing go on changing and experience how you feel and how it is when 

                             

持续地感受

the  

                             

这种放松

well the relaxation  

                             

感受不断增加的张力和打开呼吸后的放松

the increasing tension and the relaxation open up your breathing  

                             

当你呼吸时,

and When you breathe   

                             

记得,

remember   

                             

用你的声音

use your voice,your tone   

                             

因为这对你的身体,自我表达和自我体验很重要。

because this is also very important for your body and for your self expression and your body self experience  

                             

所以

So  

                             

接下来看我演示一下,我会给你们演示两个练习。

just have a look  I will show you the two exercises.  

                             

它是

It is.  

                             

第一个是

The one is 

                             

就像

just like.  

                             

  I  

                             

搭一座桥

make a bridge  

                             

在我的骨盆和头部之间

between my pelvis and my head   

                             

撑住并且张开我的嘴

and hold it and open my mouth.  

                             

Uh

Uh  

                             

oh

oh  

                             

这是一个练习,

so This is one exercise   

                             

练习的一部分。

one part of the exercise.  

                             

这是一座桥

It is a bridge。 

                             

在胸部的桥

of the chest。 

                             

练习。

Exercise.  

                             

另外

And the other side.  

                             

另一种姿势是我抬起我的盆骨,

Yet other uh position is just the other way I lift my pelvis   

                             

我的肩膀和脑袋,

my shoulders and my head   

                             

然后支撑住。

and hold it.  

                             

 

Yeah  aha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha.  

                             

 

Oh  

                             

 

mmh  

                           

ah ah  

                             

等我不想再做了,我就回到桥的状态。

and then When I don't want to do it anymore  I go back to the bridge.  

                             

我不会,

and I don't put   

                             

把我的胳膊放在地上来支撑这个动作这个位置。

my arms on the ground and hold the position.  

                             

这仅仅是我的头,

It is just my head   

                             

还有骨盆。

and my pelvis.  

                             

 

Yeah  

                             

所以维持桥的张力很大。

so The bridge is a big tension.  

                             

它能打开呼吸。

and It opens up the breathing.  

                             

 

Ah  

                             

 

um  

                             

 

ah  

                             

我转换时不会暂停休息

ah I don't make it pause when I change  

                             

我只是转换,抬起我的盆骨

I just change and lift my pelvis 

                             

我的肩膀和脑袋

my shoulders and my head  

                             

来转换姿势

and go to the other position.  

                             

然后再次,我在说时我笑

and Again  whenI talked to talk  

                             

是因为这很有趣

I just laugh because it's so funny you know  

                             

在我身体里说时,我的身体在微微颤动。

to talk at field vibration in my body.  

                             

感受一下发生了什么

Just feel what happened  

                             

然后它就在你的胸膛里发生了,你想什么时候转换时就什么时候转换姿势

and then it happened in your chest and just change whenever you want to  

                             

回到桥的姿势。

Just go back to the bridge.  

                             

是 啊

Yeah  

                             

不要使用你的肩膀和肩膀

don't use your arms  

                             

只用头和盆骨

just the head,and pelvis 

                             

 

uh  

                             

让空气流入你的胸腔

And let the air flow into your chest  

                             

然后然他离开,

and leave it again  leave it again   

                             

不要憋气,不要憋气。

and don't hold it don't hold your breath.  

                             

 

Um  

                             

我要转化姿势了

ah I'm gonna change  

                             

 

uh uh uh uh uh uh.  

                             

 

uh uh uh  

                             

 

yeah  

                             

 

uh uh uh uh uh uh.  

                             

 

oh oh oh oh Oh oh. 

                             

 

Mhm   

                             

 

ha ha ha Ha ha.   

                             

我回到桥的姿势。

and I go back to the bridge.   

                             

Oh   

                             

我感觉到整个人都打开了

I feel the openness

 

   

                             

广阔性,

the openness    

                             

在呼吸的时候感觉到了世界的广阔。

the openness of the world and you're breathing.   

                             

 

Ah   

                             

 

ah ah   

                             

然后回到这个姿势,把你的手抬起来。

And then go back and lift your arms.   

                             

现在你的力量,你的肩膀,你的。

Now your power is your shoulders and your pelvis.   

                             

当你觉得你不再敞开心扉

and You feel that you no longer are open  

                             

你是封闭的

you are closed   

                             

你拥有了

and you hold the closeness   

                             

并以此为己任,你必须履行这个义务。

and uh you make a duty out of it. You have to fulfill this duty.   

                             

说得太多了,太好笑了

ah oh well It's too much told it's so so so so funny   

                             

而且,真的很有趣

also  it's so funny   

                             

 

Uh   

                             

然后我感觉到这里的发热和压力。

oh And then I feel the burning here holding the tension   

                             

我想再坚持一会儿

And I will want to go on for a little while   

                             

然后我回到桥的姿势上。

and ah ah And I go back to the bridge.   

                             

 

Ah   

                             

ah   

                             

感受一下放松。

And feel the relaxation.                             

 

Ah   

                             

 

uh   

                             

你可以做一段时间。

and You can do it for a little while.   

                             

也许3,4,5分钟

Maybe for three four or five minutes   

                             

或者 7,8 分钟

or 7,8 minutes   

                             

然后放松下来

and then after what you relax   

                             

 

Uh   

                             

你可以像这样躺下。

and you can lie down like this and.   

                             

摸摸那里。

feel there.   

                             

也许刺痛感

Maybe the tingling   

                             

皮肤上,全身都是。

on the skin  allover the body.   

                             

或者

Or   

                             

深呼吸,

the deeper breathing  more    

                             

无论你感觉到什么,都保持觉察。

whatever you feel and sense  just be aware.   

                             

 

Yeah

   

                             

你可以像这样躺着

and You can lie down for like this for   

                             

 3,4,5分钟。

 3,4,5 minutes.   

                             

之后我会

and Afterwards I would   

                             

邀请你参加

invite you to   

                             

再深一点放松,这样你就能更加舒适,

relax also a little bit deeper so that you can open upfor the more softer    

                             

越舒适越好

the softer and more   

                             

感觉温柔的感觉。

uh gentle feelings.   

                             

就像,

Just like    

                             

来到一侧以胚胎的姿势,

going to one side to the embryo position    

                             

然后放松。

and and relax.   

                             

 

Uh

 

   

                             

觉察这种舒适的感觉,进入到身体中,并且记住,

Just be aware of this gentle feeling and letting go inside and remember    

                             

在日常生活中,

when you in your daily life    

                             

上一次有这种温柔舒适的感觉。

the last time had this gentle feeling.   

                             

记住

And remember   

                             

你多少的频率对自己有多温柔。

how often you are gentle to yourself.   

                             

还有你的身体。

And your body.   

                             

不仅是

And not only   

                             

在用力

push it or   

                             

施加压力

put pressure on it    

                             

或者强迫自己。

or force yourself.   

                             

或者

Or   

                             

当你快节奏中

When you're on speed   

                             

你在日常生活事件中快速穿梭地做那些事

you know you want to run and to do all those things in daily life   

                             

当然它们很重要

of course they are important   

                             

但这个

But this   

                             

邀请

invitation   

                             

对自己的温柔也很重要。

to be gentle to yourself is also very important.   

                             

也很难做到。真的,我了解我自己。

And very hard to do. Really  I know myself.   

                             

因为我工作的时候,我在不断地工作

Because when I'm on duty  well I just go on and   

                             

那是一个

and it is a   

                             

有时候很难放手。

sometimes not so easy to let go. And   

                             

尽管这很重要,当你感觉到它的时候,

though it is so important  and when you feel it    

                             

好吧

well just   

                             

放在你的心里,

keep it in yourself    

                             

把它留在你的身体里

keep it in your body and   

                             

这样你的身体才能记住。

so that your body can remember.   

                             

下一次,

The next time    

                             

好,让身体告诉你,又到时间了。

so that the body can tell you okay it's time again.   

                             

温柔

Gentleness    

                             

温柔

gentleness.   

                             

温柔

gentleness    

                             

没有压力,

and no stress    

                             

别有压力,慢慢来。

no pressure  just take your time.   

                             

祝你享受生活。

so I wish you a nice time.   

                             

还有

And   

                             

继续。

go on.   

                             

任其自然。再见。

And let go. Bye  bye  byebye.

2005 Address:Building 5008A No.1 Rd Guoding 335 Shanghai Shanghai GreatRen Information Technology Co.Ltd. © 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved

Powered by Weicheng  沪ICP备2021020817号-1