放松减压练习10:压力之下我可以做些事情让自己感觉好些

这是大家在居家或者在办公环境可以进行的身体练习,帮助大家从身体层面体验到放松,减压和安定的力量。

 

压力之下我可以做这些事情让自己感觉好些:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/rwqxsPaG2GkgXkgB-N8PDQ

版权归Ulrich Sollmann 老师所有

 

                                               

 

大家好。现在这是我们第二次见面一起锻炼身体。也许你还记得之前的象式练习。

Hello everybody again. So now it's the second time we facefor exercise. Perhaps you remember the Elephant exercise.

  

我告诉你的这两个练习对你的身体非常有帮助能够使身体中几乎所有的肌肉紧张收缩与伸展放松,将近95%到96%的肌肉都参与其中

These two exercises I told you are very helpful to really stress and relax all of your body all muscles almost all muscles because about 95% of the muscles are involved

 

当你在做躬式与象式练习时。再次提醒你们像这样站着:

When you do the bow exercise and the elephantExercise. Again to remind youstand in the position like this

 

双脚打开距离保持与臀部同宽膝盖弯曲、骨盆前推,手握拳放在骨盆后面。     the feet that wide of the hips bend your knees, go forward with your pelvis and the hand the fist on the back of your pelvis,

 

保持这个姿势睁开眼睛保持头部直立。

and just stay there with open eyes and with the head in an upright position

 

这很重要因为很多人会意识到你可以在镜子前做这个练习看到自己,会移动身体的一部分来应对这种紧张状态。

 

This is important because many people will realize and you can do it perhaps in front of a mirror and see by yourself will shift some part of the body in this stress position.

 

比如说有些人会把头向后仰或者闭上眼睛。或者手臂这样打开。或者骨盆后移或者伸直双腿。

Some for example go with their head back or close their eyes. Or Do like this with the arms. Or go back with the pelvis or stretch the legs.

  

没关系这是你的身体在压力下的自动反应。所以别害怕

This is okay and this is an automatic reaction of your body under stress. So don't be afraid of this

  

但你需要觉察到这种事时有发生以及你对它的感受。

but be aware of it that it happens and how you feel with this.

  

你觉察得越多就可以越容易地一点点改变姿势。

And the more you are aware of this the easier you can change the position a little.

  

所以当你发现自己头部后仰的时候,你可以再把头抬直起来。

So that when you have your head back,you can lift it up again.

  

或者

Or when your knees are stretched you remember, okay down again with the knees so that they are bent. or when the shoulders are like this

当你发现自己的膝盖伸直的时候,你会记得好的我要把膝盖向下弯曲。或者当肩膀像这样耸起时

  

把肩膀向后打开,保持这个紧张姿势。

keep them in the back, hold it and just hold the stress position.

  

这样你就可以自己调节让身体参与得更多。

so you can regulate by yourself so that the body is more involved.

  

你就能感觉到为了避免受压而产生的自动反应

and you can feel the difference between the automatic reaction to avoid stress

  

与你可以影响自己身体的事实之间的不同,

 

andthe fact that you can influence

  

你可以调动你体内的能量觉察并影响身体中的振动与颤抖。

to mobilize the energy the vibration and the trembling in your body.

  

所以这是一个很好的诊断工具来觉察你身体中的哪个部分是怎样应对压力的。

So this is a very good diagnostic tool to see where and how your body reacts on the stress.

  

也许你还记得在日常生活中,你可能出现背部疼痛

And perhaps you remember this from your daily life that you have pain in your back

 

或者你感觉双腿软弱无力或是头痛脖颈疼痛

or that you feel weak in your legs or you have headache or pain in the neck

 

那当然你就能更清楚地觉察到身体的这部分。

then of course you can be more aware of this part in the body.

  

你可以,怎么说呢,你可以稍微调整一下。

And you can,how to say you can you can regulate a little.

 

  

  

我来给你们演示:就拿手臂来举例。当你来到躬式练习时,你是这样的姿势你的手臂是这样向前张开的。

I will show you with the arms for example. when you go to the bow position, you are like this and your arms are like this.

  

也许你可以不要迅速地,而是慢慢地将双臂向后移动,再向后伸展一点向中间收紧一点

Perhaps you can not quickly, but slowly move them back and stretch it a little more press them together a little

  

呼吸三次。然后再次放松。

and breathe for 3 times. And then let go again.

  

或者当你感到肩膀紧张时,你可以这样抬起双臂,好好地拉伸,深深吸气直达肺部。

Or you can when you feel tension in your shoulders,you can lift your arms like this,and really stretch breathe in your valve.

  

然后你会感到你的双腿颤抖地更厉害。

And then you will feel more trembling in your legs.

  

也许这种颤抖会延伸到你的上半身。那就顺其自然让其发生

And maybe the trembling,goes up to the upper part of the body. So let it happen

  

觉察聆听你的呼吸声,伸展你的胸部上胸部

and listen to your sound of the breathing and stretch a little your chest your upper chest

  

感受一下这是什么样的感觉。觉察自我是非常重要的。

and feel how it is. it is very important to feel yourself.

  

嗯,也许你会感觉到这种张力更广阔更开放更自由,或者变得更紧张而有所保留。

Yeah maybe you feel tense or wide and more open and more free or more tense and holding back.

  

只是觉察就足够了。当然不要在这个姿势停留太久。

so just be aware. and of course don't stay too long in this position.

  

嗯然后记得慢慢地向下。来到躬式姿势。我会做得快一点给你们展示一下。

you know and remember slowly. go down to the bow position. I do a little bit faster to show you.

  

然后放松身体自然下垂保持一段时间。让这个过程自然发生,在其中觉察、体验自己的感受。

And then just hang down for a while. And then it happened and just feel and experience yourself.

  

然后你可以慢慢起来。你也可以试着也许换一种不同的方式。

And then slowly you can come up. but you can make it or do it in a different way perhaps.

  

如果你感到比如,脖子疼你可以把手放在脖子上向下按压别太用力。

If you have, for example, neck pain you could put your hands on the neck and press a little not much.

  

头部下垂,但保持头部向上用力,抵住双手向下压的力量

Your head down and with your head against on the hands

 

然后随着这种压力慢慢地起身。觉察这种蔓延颈部的压力感

and then slowly come up with this tension, this whole tension in the neck

  

然后深呼吸,因为这个姿势确实很紧张、很有压力感。

and breathe because it's tense it is stressful.

  

你会觉得深呼吸更自由,因为你想摆脱它,保持膝盖弯曲。

You will feel that you breathe deeper and more freely because you want to get rid of it and keep your knees bent and

  

哈——(呼气)

Ah

  

哈——(呼气)

Ah

  

然后慢慢地放开手,慢慢来不要太快放开。哈——(呼气)

And then slowly let your hands go, do it slowly and not fast. Ah

  

然后任由双臂自然下垂,肩膀放松顺其自然让其发生

And then let your arms hang down, your shoulders and just let it happen

  

你会发现我颤抖的幅度更大了因为这个我对脖颈所做出的改变。

And you see my trembling is a little bigger because of this change which I did to my neck.

  

哈——(呼气)哈——(呼气)哈——(呼气)。

Ah. Ah.Ah.

  

当我们的生活出现了改变而你有些颤抖,别担心别担心

When we have made these changes from the environment and trembling. just don't worry about it

  

它发生了这很正常因为你的紧张感消失了。你摆脱了压力感和紧张情绪

It happened and it's just normal because your tension gets off. get You get rid of your tension and

  

你能感觉到你的能量再次开始启动,让你的身体与你自己能更清楚地感受到活力。

you feel your energy start again,being or making your body and making yourself alive.

  

话说回来,当能量缓缓流动下来时保持膝盖微微弯曲只要一点点的弯曲,幅度不要很大

And then again when it flows down and keep your knees a little bit just a little bitnot really big

  

弯一点就一点点然后感知觉察可能有些暖流向上涌动。或者你觉得好像被什么东西触碰了一下,被你捕捉到在脑海中浮现。

bent but just a little bit and just feel maybe there's some warmth coming up. Or you feel touched a little by something which comes into your mind.

  

或者你记起你在日常生活中的压力以及要避免压力是多么困难。

Or You remember your stress in daily life and how difficult it is to avoid your stress.

  

现在在这些练习中,你对你的身体有着实质性的影响力。

and now in these exercises. You have influence on your body.

  

你可以觉察开发身体中不同的的受压部位。

And you can open up different parts which are stressed

  

有些部位可能是长期受到压力,或是有些部位有疼痛感。

which are chronically stressed or which have some pain.

  

对于这些你可以掌控处理一点,没错你确实是有影响力的。

You can handle a little and yes you have influence.

  

这很重要,因为在压力之下如果你没有任何影响力,你会产生负担过重压力过大的类似感觉。

And this is very important because under stress you don't have influence,You feel overloaded or stressed or something like this.

  

所以再次强调,很重要的一点就是去觉察我的身体是有活力的,感受我正在活着。

So it is very important to feel again my body is alive.

  

我能够更好地觉察自己。我对于我现在当下自己的觉察与感受是有影响力的。

I can sense myself better. and I have influence on the way how I feel now.

  

也许,之后当你躺下时,当你再次醒来或是站起来时,

And maybe afterwards when you lie down and when you wake up again or stand up

 

也许你能够记起,在日常生活中你对于自己在工作上感情上或是任何地方的压力都是有影响力的。

maybe you can remember where in your daily life you can influence your stress

on the job or in your relationship or wherever.

  

因为你明白能够通过做一些什么来产生影响力是怎样的一种感受。

because then you have the feeling of how it is to be able to do something to have influence.

  

当然你也可以想一想那我能够怎样解决?我能怎样用一种不同的方式来掌控处理我的日常生活?

and then of course you can think well where can I work this out? Where can I handle my daily life in a different way.

  

你正有着这样一个机会,因为你敞开心扉去觉察到了自己,感受到了活力

so there is a chance because you open up you feel yourself you feel vitality

  

你会觉得我有这个能力去做点什么。

and you feel the competence of I can do something.

  

我想就在这里结束。

I want to finish with this.

  

所以我有点快速地展示并介绍了不同形式的练习

so I was a bit fast just showing and introducing the exercise of the varieties

  

我想,嗯,我真的希望你们能慢慢来。别逼自己。

and I want to, well really invite you to take your time. Don't push yourself.

  

不要试着在三分钟内就完成而让压力更大。

Don't make it stressful by pushing it in  minutes.

  

也不要产生我一定想要有效果或者我一定想要达到颤抖的程度这样的想法。

Or I want to have an effect or I want to have the trembling.

  

不要着急慢慢来。从容地慢下脚步慢慢来。

Just take time take time and.

  

我相信你会发展成长到那个程度你会感受到我刚才对你说的话

I'm sure you will develop and you will feel what I just talked to you

  

我刚才对你解释过的我说起的那些话。

which I explained to you which I talked about.

  

我希望你度过了愉快的时间。

so I wish you a nice time.

  

我们又会再见面。也许过几天。祝你玩得开心过得幸福。

We see again, maybe in some days and I wish you a nice time and a good life. And well

  

并且,相信自己。一定一定,相信自己能够做点什么。

be sure of yourself. And be sure that you can do something.

  

再见再见。

So bye bye bye bye.

 

2005 Address:Building 5008A No.1 Rd Guoding 335 Shanghai Shanghai GreatRen Information Technology Co.Ltd. © 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved

Powered by Weicheng  沪ICP备2021020817号-1